Sunday 15 January 2017

Barkha Dutt Quits NDTV; Trolled on Twitter Again


Acclaimed Journalist Barkha Dutt, who has been on radar of haters for several reasons, was once again trolled as she bid adieu to NDTV after a 21 year stint. Padma Shri awardee Barkha, unarguably one of India's top TV journalist, took to twitter to announce her resignation: "Did my last We The People. At 16 yrs its longest running TV show which I built from scratch, won scores of awards for& am hugely proud of."
She added,"Its been a super ride at NDTV but new beginning in 2017. I shall be moving on from NDTV to explore new opportunities & my own ventures!" she added. As I move on after 21 Great NDTV yrs;a team I'm SO proud of, an Emmy Nomination & many other awards to cap it all, I count on your wishes. Hugely excited to start New Year on a new slate, diversify my interests & build my own independent projects.Watch this space for more!" she added.
Read more information: http://bit.ly/2jfdQxC 

No comments:

Post a Comment