Monday 7 November 2016

Ajay Devgn doesn't want daughter Nysa to attend celeb events



Ajay Devgn has often been spotted with his teenage daughter Nysa in public. But the 'Shivaay' actor is clear that Nysa will only attend those events which have a sense of purpose and where she will get to learn something.


In an interview to a daily, he said, "You will see me and my daughter in public when I am trying to teach her something or tell her about something that will change her perception about things in the society. You have seen her at the Smile Foundation campaign for girls. You saw her at another event which was about helping the underprivileged kids. So, what I mean is that you will not see her with me at any celebrity event." In fact, even the 13-year-old star kid wants to be involved in social causes.

Source: http://bit.ly/2fKvX0B


No comments:

Post a Comment