Sunday 18 December 2016

Super Dancer: Nine year Old Ditya Bhande emerges winner, Seep pics.


Maharashtra’s Ditya Bhande has been announced as the winner of Sony TV’s dance reality show for kids, Super Dancer. The nine-year-old beat four other finalists Dipali, Masoom, Laxman and Yogesh to clinch the trophy at the grand finale of the show, which ended its first edition on Saturday night. Ditya, who hails from Nalasopara, has mesmerised the judges, Shilpa Shetty, Anurag Basu and Geeta Kapoor, with some brilliant performances and acts.
An excited Ditya said post her win, “This is the best moment of my life. I am really happy and excited to bag the prestigious title of nation’s first Super Dancer. With the mentoring of my choreographer Ruel and the encouragement received from everyone, I am thankful to Super Dancer and Sony Entertainment Television. I am going to miss the training, Ruel sir, my friends, Shilpa ma’am, Geeta Maa, Anurag sir and everyone associated with the show.”

Get more information visit at: http://bit.ly/2h1NX6N

No comments:

Post a Comment